Art of Clean
Know The 10 Step Process To The Cleanest, Healthiest Carpet
You will actually save more money than you realise because you can expect your carpets and soft furnishings to last up to three times longer before you need to replace them. And best of all, they’ll always look good. You get clean healthy carpets all year – which makes your home healthier!
With the Maintenance Plan, you get:
Clean & Protect Package
Our Clean & Protect Cleaning Process, the first, initial cleaning and protect!ctor treatment at half price!
Yes! Half Price! Your first clean AND protection will cost you less than our regular Clean & Protect Service! (N.B This discount applies only to carpets and, or, furniture included in the programme).
12 Months: Full Cleaning Package
Then, One Full Cleaning and Protector Treatment every 12 months
(We’ll call you and arrange a convenient time to re- clean and re-protect all items in the programme).
One Free Emergency Spot Removal Visit
As we said, if you can’t take care of the spot or spill yourself then all you need to do is call us and we’ll come out to you as soon as we can, and do our best to remove it for you. One emergency spot removal visits is free whilst you are a member of the Maintenance Plan.
Free Bottle of Spotter
When we initially clean and protect the items for you, you will receive a FREE bottle of Professional Spot Remover, so that you can take care of any small disasters yourself.
20% Discount on any additional work
If you require additional work, which is not included on your Plan, you will receive up to 20% discount.
1. HIGH-FILTRATION VACUUM. First we vacuum with a high filtration cleaning system specifically designed for deep down soil removal.
2. MOVE LARGE FURNISHINGS. We will move larger furnishings – such as chairs and tables – but for insurance reasons we ask you to move smaller valuable items such as ornaments before we arrive.
3. PRE-SPOT DIFFICULT STAINS. We will pre-spot your carpet for all difficult stains. We will carry out specialist stain removal techniques on stains, which are of particular concern to you.
4. HEAVY-DUTY PRE-SPRAY. Next we will apply a heavy-duty pre-spray specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted using our state-of-the-art extraction machines.
5. TRUCK-MOUNTED HOT WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE. Our truck-mounted, high pressure hot water extraction unit cleans much better because it heats water to a high temperature and then shoots the cleaning solution into the carpet at high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet. The machine then produces a huge vacuum volume to draw the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet.
6. RESIDUE RINSE. We use an extraction process to rinse any residue left. It ensures the integrity of your carpet and helps to retard re-soiling.
7. PROTECTIVE FOIL TABS. Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs and Styrofoam blocks under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a (very difficult to remove) stain on the carpet.
8. GROOMING. Where appropriate, we will groom your carpet to leave it in best possible condition. This usually means we run a grooming rake over the carpet to ensure the fibres are tangle-free and ‘fluffy’ as possible.
9. RAPID-DRY. Finally, we’ll use special carpet dryers to rapidly dry your carpets so you use them much quicker than normal.
Art of Clean offers 3 different types of services for carpet cleaning:
CLEAN & PROTECT
CLEAN & PROTECT
You will get all the steps for the above
clean only option and we will apply a protection.