Know The 10 Step Process To The Cleanest, Healthiest Protected Office Carpet
Watch the video to see how we care for your commercial carpets
1. HIGH-FILTRATION VACUUM. First, we thoroughly vacuum your commercial carpets using a high filtration vacuum cleaning system specifically designed for deep down soil removal.
2. MOVE FURNISHINGS. We will move furnishings – such as chairs and lose standing filing cabinets– for insurance reasons we ask you to move smaller valuable items such as ornaments before we arrive.
3. PRE-TREAT DIFFICULT STAINS. We will pre-treat your commercial carpet for all difficult stains. We will carry out specialist stain removal techniques on marks, which are of particular concern to you.
4. HEAVY-DUTY PRE-CLEANER. Next, we will apply an effective pre-cleaner spray, specially designed to lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them ready to be quickly and safely extracted using our state-of-the-art extraction system.
5. TRUCK-MOUNTED HOT WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE. Our truck-mounted, pressurised hot water extraction unit cleans much better than smaller portable systems most carpet cleaners use as it heats water to a high temperature and then gently injects the cleaning solution into the carpet. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet before the machine draw the dirt and chemicals safely out of your carpet using then a large vacuum volume. Most of the carpet cleaning we do is done from our van mounted Carpet Cleaning machines, though we do use portable systems if parking is not available.
6. RESIDUE RINSE. We use an extraction process to rinse any dirt and residue left from the carpet. It ensures to retard re-soiling and leave you with a fresh clean carpet that contains no cleaning residues.
7. PROTECTIVE FOIL TABS. Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs and Styrofoam blocks under the metal legs. Why? Well, sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour or rust stain finish from the furniture leaving a (very difficult to remove) stain on the carpet. Do not use carpet cleaners that do not carry out this important step.
8. LOW MOISTURE CLEAN. Following the extraction clean, some moisture will be left in the carpet. During the drying process, this can wick to the surface and bring residues with it. Many times this can result in the carpet looking very dirty a few days after the clean. To prevent this Art of Clean use a special low moisture cleaning system to extract soiling and moisture from the commercial carpet.
9. RAPID-DRY. Finally, we’ll use special carpet dryers to rapidly dry your carpets so you use them much quicker than normal. These air movers only use air movement to dry and therefore use very little power.
10. PROTECTION. We apply an invisible barrier (similar to Scotch guard) and it will be easier to remove any spillages and the carpets will last longer. SuperShield Carpet Protectors are premium fluorochemical protectors for carpet, rugs, and upholstery. It forms an invisible shield on all water-safe fibres and stands up against heavy use and frequent vacuuming. SuperShield works on both stain-resistant and non-stain resistant carpets.