Art of Clean
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Know The 10 Step Process To The Cleanest, Healthiest Protected Carpet
5. TRUCK-MOUNTED HOT WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE. Our truck-mounted, pressureised hot water extraction unit cleans much better than smaller portable systems most carpet cleaners use as it heats water to a high temperature and then gently injects the cleaning solution into the carpet. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet before the machine draw the dirt and chemicals safely out of your carpet using then a large vacuum volume. Most our carpet cleaning we do is done from our van mounted Carpet Cleaning machines, though we do use portable systems if parking is not available.
6. RESIDUE RINSE. We use an extraction process to rinse any dirt and residue left from the carpet. It ensures to retard re-soiling and leave you with a fresh clean carpet that contains no cleaning residues.
7. PROTECTIVE FOIL TABS. Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs and Styrofoam blocks under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a (very difficult to remove) stain on the carpet. Do not use carpet cleaners that do not carry out this important step.
8. GROOMING. Where appropriate, we will groom your carpet to leave it in best possible condition. This usually means we run a grooming rake over the carpet to ensure the fibres are tangle-free and ‘fluffy’ as possible.
9. RAPID-DRY. Finally, we’ll use special carpet dryers to rapidly dry your carpets so you use them much quicker than normal. These air movers only use air movement to dry and therefore use very little power.
10. PROTECTION. We apply an invisible barrier (similar than Scotch guard) and it will be easier to remove any spillages and the carpets will last longer. SuperShield Carpet Protectors are premium fluorochemical protectors for carpet, rugs, and upholstery. Truly the finest water-based protectorants available for imparting outstanding resistance to soiling, water-based and oil-based stains.
Forms an invisible shield on all water safe fibers and stands up against heavy use and frequent vacuuming. SuperShield works on both stain resistant and non-stain resistant carpets. Full color Customer Brochures are available as sales aids showing uses, value, and care of fibers protected by SuperShield.
For more details on this great product - Click HERE to download a PDF.
Watch the video to see how we care for your carpets
1. HIGH-FILTRATION VACUUM. First we Throughly vacuum your carpets using a high filtration vacuum cleaning system specifically designed for deep down soil removal.
2. MOVE LARGE FURNISHINGS. We will move larger furnishings – such as chairs and tables – for insurance reasons we ask you to move smaller valuable items such as ornaments before we arrive.
3. PRE-TREAT DIFFICULT STAINS. We will pre-treat your carpet for all difficult stains. We will carry out specialist stain removal techniques on marks, which are of particular concern to you.
4. HEAVY-DUTY PRE-CLEANER. Next we will apply a effective pre-cleaner spray, specially designed to lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them ready to be quickly and safely extracted using our state-of-the-art extraction equipment.