1. HIGH-FILTRATION VACUUM. First, we vacuum with a high filtration cleaning
system specifically designed for deep down soil removal.
2. PRE-SPOT DIFFICULT STAINS. We will pre-spot your upholstery for all
difficult stains. We will carry out specialist stain removal techniques on stains,
which are of particular concern to you.
3. HEAVY-DUTY PRE-SPRAY. Next, we will apply a heavy-duty pre-spray
specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirt and pollutants from the
fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly
and safely extracted using our state-of-the-art extraction machines.
4. TRUCK-MOUNTED HOT WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE.
Our truck-mounted, high-pressure hot water extraction unit cleans much better
because it heats water to a high temperature and then shoots the cleaning solution into the fibre. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the fibre. The machine then produces a huge vacuum volume to draw the dirt and cleaning products out of your sofas.
5. RESIDUE RINSE. We use an extraction process to rinse any residue left. It ensures the integrity of your upholstery and helps to retard re-soiling.
6. PROTECTION. We apply an invisible barrier (similar to Scotch guard) and it will be easier to remove any spillages and the upholstery will last longer.
7. GROOMING. Where appropriate, we will groom the fabric to leave it in the best possible condition. This usually means we will use a specialise horse hairbrush.
8. RAPID-DRY. Finally, we’ll use special upholstery dryers to rapidly dry your sofas so you use them much quicker than normal.
Please note that it will take around 6-8 hours for the sofa to be completely dry depending on the fabric and weather. We are happy to come and have a look to give you a quote for the cleaning.